Information from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC):
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds
- Clean and then disinfect frequently used surfaces
- Stay home if you’re sick
- Avoid touching your face
Practice social distancing by putting space of at least 6 feet away between yourself and others.
Use the face covering to protect others in case you’re infected but don’t have symptoms.
- Wash hands before putting on face covering
- Put it over your nose and mouth and secure under your chin
- Place face coverings snugly against the sides of your face
- Make sure you can breathe easily
- Do not place a mask on a child younger than 2
Learn more about staying safe and healthy and the latest information about the Covid-19 at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/