FRESHMAN - SENIORS
All Youth Retreat
This is a unique two-day camp experience that happens annually for students in 6th-12th grade and the All Youth Retreat is a great way to kick off the school year! Each day is packed full with activities like community building, ropes courses, bonfires, lake swimming, basketball, ping pong, worship and interactive learning.
Our theme for 2021 is "Armor of God" based on Ephesians 6. Our kids will be learning about the struggles of life and how God has equipped us for battle.
To help cement that vision in the hearts of our kids we have two incredible leaders joining our Concordia family for this weekend. Pastor Leon Jameson is a nationally-known youth ministry speaker who has delighted tens of thousands of kids and adults through his stories, Bible teaching and powerful application challenges. From the National Youth Gathering mainstage to Camp Arcadia teen weeks, Pastor Leon brings wit, wisdom and insight that our teens will never forget.
And each grade level will be focusing their learning more specifically in the following areas:
- 6th Grade (with parent): God Is … -- Introduction to Confirmation and Following Jesus
- 7th Grade: God’s Masterpiece -- Learning to cherish the person God made you to be.
- 8th Grade: Changes and Choices – Discussing sexuality from a faith-based perspective
- 9th Grade: Bridge to Commitment – mandatory to prepare for the Rite of Confirmation this October
- 10/11th Grade: Love is – Building on the topic of sexuality from the 8th grade retreat and moving in to other topics that require our kids to make big choices that they’re starting to stare down like, post-high school life, media and entertainment, politics, independence from parents, driving...
- 12th Grade: Moving On – Facing the end-of-high-school transition with a firm foundation
Though each grade level will have specific learning subjects/activities set aside just for them, the entire group will travel, worship and eat meals together.
The All Youth Retreat is an experience that BOTH youth, and the adults who lead, WILL NEVER FORGET ; most want to keep coming back year-after-year! We desire for lives to be transformed through encountering Jesus and connecting with other believers, all while having a blast doing it in a safe and loving environment. We want you to join us, student registration is $180 until August 15. After that the price increases to $200 through August 25.