Our Next Step
On November 17, our building proposal was submitted to Kirkwood! Over the next 2-3 months, we will go through many reviews and approvals with the City of Kirkwood. The schedule is as follows:
- 1/3/18, 7:00pm - Planning and Zoning Commission meeting; Vote on plan approval
- 1/8/18 - Architectural Review Board (ARB); Submit plan
- 1/15/18, 7:00pm - ARB review meeting; Review plan details
- 2/1/18, 7:00pm - Public Hearing meeting
- 2/15/18, 7:00pm - City Council meeting; Hopefully, approve project!
Our architect, Arch Images, held several informal pre-meetings with the city, so we are confident our building design meets city ordinances and requirements. However, the formal review process with P&Z, ARB and the public could lead to modifications of our plan. Because of this issue, we cannot publish our plan widely until it is approved. If you would like additional details, Kristin Anderson would be more than happy to share the current plan with you in person; please drop by her office at any time.
Proposed Project Timeline
If you have questions about Our Next Step, please contact Kristin Anderson.