Each Wednesday evening during the school year, children are invited to Concordia Kids Night. This BE ONE experience for children will consist of four different activities, all designed to strengthen their relationship with God and with each other.
Kids Song (5:00-5:45pm)
For kids who love to sing for Jesus, Kids Song prepares kids to present special songs in worship.
Kids share a meal and celebrate being part of God’s family as they grow in relationship with each other and caring adults of Concordia. Meals made by our fabulous chef, Chef Mary Vann, she’s amazing and the food is so good.
Recreation/Bible Study (6:25-7:10pm)
Half of the group is in Recreation while the other half is in Bible Study and then we switch. This year our 4/5th graders will begin a new program called “Tweens for Christ,” a special Wednesday night program designed just for them.
Concordia Kids Night is designed to support the home, the primary environment for faith formation. It is for all children of our congregation and invited friends. Contact Audrey Duensing-Werner for more information.
What to Expect?
You can expect your child to:
- grow in relationship with Jesus
- build their knowledge of Scripture
- make new friends in their church family
- build relationships with Christian caring adults
- have lots of fun
- develop a better understanding of worship
- learn a variety of ways to offer their gifts in worship
- discover that they are an integral and valued part of the church