Concordia offers several options for worship. Because our congregation has grown over its 140 year history, our building is sometimes a bit challenging to navigate. If you are planning on attending a Sanctuary service, please note that you will walk past the Concordia Center auditorium and proceed to your left toward the Sanctuary.
- 5:00pm, Saturday - Sanctuary worship with traditional hymns led by organ and piano
- 8:30am, Sunday - Sanctuary worship with traditional hymns and liturgy, led by organ
- 9:30am, Sunday - Concordia Center with modern worship music and hymns, led by worship band - with American Sign Language (ASL) Interpreted through CKDeaf Ministry.
- 10:30am, Sunday - Sanctuary worship with modern worship music and hymns. Led primarily by piano and singers and using projected lyrics on the screen.
"Early" Christmas Eve, December 20
For our church family members who travel during the holidays, we will have a candlelight worship service at 7:00pm in the Sanctuary the Wednesday before Christmas Eve. Childcare available.
Christmas Eve, December 24
All services are identical candlelight worship and will be held in the Concordia Center. Service times are 3:00, 5:00, 7:00 (sign-language interpreted) and 10:00pm. Childcare available at 3:00, 5:00 and 7:00pm.
Christmas Day, December 25
10:00am service in the Sanctuary.
Sundays in Advent
- 5:00pm (Sat.)
- 8:30 & 10:30am (Sun.)
- 9:30am LHSS Wind Symphony
December 16/17 - Christmas Cantata
"There Is A Rose" is a beautiful musical creation by Robert Sterling expressing the loveliness contained in this one flower. The narration guides you through Christ's birth with traditional carols, newly composed anthems and simple symbolism. Invite a friend!
- 5:00pm (Sat.) - regular worship
- 8:30 and 10:00am (Sun.)
- 5:00pm (Sat.)
- 9:30am (Sun.)
Midweek Advent Worship
Wednesdays December 13 and 20 - 11:00am & 7:00pm in the Sanctuary (on Dec. 20, 7:00pm is our “Early” Christmas Eve Worship)